This page provides you with information on how to become a member of SWDRG, how to renew your membership and how to register as a Rally exhibitor.
How to Apply for membership
- Print and complete the application form (see at right)
- You will need to include details of 2 referees
- Read the club rules (see at right)
- You must agree to support the club purpose and abide by the club rules
- Membership fee is $30 for adults and insurance is $30. For juniors membership is $15 and insurance for juniors 10 years and under 17 years is $20. To participate in club activities members need to have insurance unless they hold NHMA insurance with another club. The South Western District Restoration Group is affiliated with the NHMA (National Heritage Machinery Association.) who provides insurance.
- Forward the form and fee/s to the Membership Officer at PO Box 159 Cobden 3266
- Your application will be considered by the committee and you will be advised of the outcome.
Any questions? If so, call Pam Lock on 0408 364 551 or email [email protected]